Web Site Use Agreement
This Internet Web Site Use Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between you and Division 726 Federal Credit Union (“Division 726 FCU”) with a principal place of business at Arthur Kill Road, Staten Island, NY 10309. Use of Division 726 FCU’s Internet Web site (the “Division 726 FCU Web Site”) signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below in the Agreement.
- You acknowledge that these terms and conditions of use govern your use of the Division 726 FCU Web Site and that you accept the terms thereof and any subsequent changes. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SIFCU WEB SITE AND TO CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR ANY REVISIONS. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you may not access or otherwise use this SIFCU Web Site.
- By visiting the Division 726 FCU Web Site, you expressly consent to the collection and use by Division 726 FCU of personally identifiable information according to the terms of Division 726 FCU’s Privacy Protection Policy.
- Division 726 FCU reserves the right; at its sole discretion; to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in the Agreement will be posted on the SIFCU Web Site and your continued use of the website after such notice of changes signifies your acceptance of the changes.
- The Division 726 FCU Web Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The contents of the Division 726 FCU Web Site are only for your personal, non-commercial use. All materials contained on the Division 726 FCU Web Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Division 726 FCU or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on the Division 726 FCU Web Site. You may download and make copies of the Content and other downloadable items displayed on this Division 726 FCUWeb Site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Division 726 FCU or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s copyright notice.
- SIFCU may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Division 726 FCU Web Site at any time, including the availability of any Division 726 FCU Web Site feature, database, or Content. Division 726 FCU may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Division 726 FCU Web Site without notice or liability.
- You represent, warrant and covenant that:
- You shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Division 726 FCU Web Site any materials which
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Division 726 FCU Web Site,
- are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent,
- constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law,
- violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right,
- contain a virus or other harmful component,
- contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature,
- contain advertising of any kind, or
- constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Division 726 FCU, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Division 726 FCU reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Division 726 FCU.
- The Division 726 FCU Web Site contains links and pointers to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of the Division 726 FCU Web Site. Links to and from Division 726 FCU Web Site to other third party sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by Division 726 FCU or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates of any third party resources, or their contents. Division 726 FCU disclaims any and all responsibility for content contained in any third party materials provided through links from the SIFCU Web site.
- Division 726 FCU will use reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy or reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Division 726 FCU Web Site. The information supplied on this website about our products is informational only. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such statement or information shall be at your sole risk. Division 726 FCU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Division 726 FCU Web Site. Coverage is controlled by the policy purchased, and the particular facts of each situation. To obtain coverage you must submit an application to Division 726 FCU. All applications are subject to underwriting approval.
- THE DIVISION 726 FCU WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE DIVISION 726 FCU WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, DIVISION 726 FCU AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE DIVISION 726 FCU WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE DIVISION 726 FCU WEB SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE DIVISION 726 FCU WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, DIVISION 726 FCU AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DIVISION 726 FCU DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SIFCU WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE DIVISION 726 FCU WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. DIVISION 726 FCU AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE DIVISION 726 FCU WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN.
- By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively “Communications”) to the Division 726 FCU Web Site, you hereby grant to Division 726 FCU a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against Division 726 FCU for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications.
- THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE AN APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK.
- Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Division 726 FCU Web Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.